Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Penang Gurney Drive - Sunrise Pizza Hut Restaurants

Dear is giving a birthday Surprise to me today ^^ Well She had pre-book the Birthday Cake under Baskin Robbins. After collecting the Cake We heading toward Pizza Hut which located at Sunrise Tower ^^ Overall the Ice Cream Cake is taste very nice ^^   

Dear is Bring out the Surprises to me ^^

This is the Baskin Robbins cake  

Baskin Robbins Paper beg

Cake Cutting ^^

Dry Ice is provided by Baskin Robbins based on the distance you requested ^^

This Rainbow Pancake is given to me as birthday Present by Pizza Hut 

Overall i wanna thanks dear for giving me this surprise at this year ^^ Thank you love you a lots ^^

Operation Hours : 11:00 - 22:00 (Open Daily)
Location             : Ground Mezzanine Floor, Sunrise Tower, Gurney Drive
Contact              : http://www.pizzahut.com.my/dining/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment