Nuffnang Ads

Monday 25 January 2010

Penang Georgetown - Rotary Youth Center Blood Donation Drive RAC Penang

We organised blood donation drive for public on behalf of Rotaract Club of Penang. I had combine the retain blood donation together with the Health Check and some other Health Service together.... Therefore the public will have the opportunity to enjoy the One Stop service... which was free..... My first experience on Blood donation was on year 2006..... and i organised my first blood donation drive on 2007 while i still in Upper 6 Study in school life.....

A lots people ask me why you wanna put so must effort to organize a blood donation drive since there is a lots people is doing that. My Answer to that was..... attending other people blood donation i only can contribute by my own single commitment... But if i organised it.... i could gather out all more people to contribute their energy on it... to help more people who needed it.....

This event was getting support from various society ^^... Special thank to Cancer Link, Agensi Anti Dadah "AADK", Blood Bank Penang, VICO Company, Organ Donation department, Drug Department & Hepatitis B society. For the personal my achievement.....  which I had achieved was I only spent RM 88.00 to organised this event which without any sponsorship provided.  

The Rotary Youth Center at Acheeh Street Penang

Cancer Link Work Force ^^

Vico Drink Car was here to Support too ^^

Agensi Anti Dadah Kebangsaan "AADK"

Drag Department ^^

Hepatitis B society 

Drag introduction Talk by the Drag Department

Cancer Link giving the Breast Cancer awareness Talk

Getting my friend to support the Blood donation event... 

My turn to donate Blood 

In The Progress ^^

Thank dear that Always Supporting me ^^

My Team that helping ran this Blood donation drive ^^

Removing the Banner

I'm the one make the honor to hang promote Banner.

Operation Hours : 10:00 - 14:00 (4 Hour Event)
Location             : Acheen Street, Penang

No comments:

Post a Comment