Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 31 March 2011

Penang Bayan Lepas - I Avenue Daoren Korean BBQ Restaurant

There is 2 Daoren Korean BBQ Restaurant outlet located in Penang Island... Dear and me was their super fan ^^ Today we decided have a try on this I Avenue Outlets...... Well There have two level of this oulets .... Dear and me was having our dinner at level 2..... Food Quality have kinda similar quality with their another branch..... ^^

 I Avenue Daoren Korean BBQ Restaurant   

Dear and me ^^


This is other Daoren Korean BBQ branch in Malaysia ^^

Interior of   I Avenue Daoren Korean BBQ Restaurant   

Dear waiting her BBQ ^^ "Minimum 2 type of BBQ got to choose"

Operation Hours : 11:00 - 22: 00 (Open Daily)
Location             : 15 - 2 I Avenue, Relau Bayan Lepas
Contact              :  604 640 2616 

No comments:

Post a Comment