Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 6 May 2012

Kedah Gunung Jerai - Gerai Makanan "Located before go up to Gunung Jerai"

Right before dear and me went up to Gunung Jerai. Dear and me plan to have our's lunch at a Malay stall right before the entrance to Gunung Jerai Road. You will found a few food Malays Food stall at this food court. Dear and me just follow the crowd  to order the food. Well a Malays Fried Koay Teow was cost RM 6.00. You will found all kind of local food here..... and some juice that dear and me never see before at others places. Dear and me found no surprise here :)   

Around Gerai Makanan "Located before go up to Gunung Jerai" 

Around Gerai Makanan "Located before go up to Gunung Jerai" 

The Malays Fried Koay Teow 

Dear :) 

Operation Hours : 10:00 - 15:00 (Closed on Friday)
Location             : Gerai Makanan "Located before go up to Gunung Jerai"

No comments:

Post a Comment