Nuffnang Ads

Monday 8 October 2012

Penang Queenbay Mall - Johnny's Restaurants

Johnny's Restaurants was Halal Steamboat. Which good to my Malays friend. One of my Malays was so in look with Steamboat. That time he ask me do i notice where can he had Halal Steamboat well Johnny's Restaurants was what i introduce to him.

Johnny's Restaurants QueenbayMall.

This is their Hot pot.

This restaurants was so empty.

Only two table is occupants.

This is was my dear and i order Cost RM 35 ++ in total Bill 

This is the egg york successful begin cooked by my dear. lolx.

Overall dear and i feel Johnny's Restaurants was not really worthy to try up. Cause their portion is small as well their services was not really good.

Operation Hour : 10:30 - 22:30 (Open Daily)
Location            : LG-43, Queensbay Mall
Contact             : 604 642 7328(http://www.johnnyrestaurant.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment