Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Penang Bayan Lepas - One Precinct Plaza I Mum Mum Pan Mee Restaurant "板面專賣店"

One Precinct Plaza was a new mall in Penang Island. It is located behind Sunshine Square Mall Bayan Lepas. Today dear and me decided to give a try on I Mum Mum Pan Mee Restaurant which located at G Floor One Precinct Plaza. This outlet have the main outlet located at Macculum Street. 

Their Pan Mee is kinda nice to try ^^ But The sent my Pan Mee kinda late.... if you wait more then 15 minute you got to double check with the counter..... cause probably they overlook your order. 
   
 I Mum Mum Pan Mee Restaurant.

Interior of  I Mum Mum Pan Mee Restaurant

Interior of  I Mum Mum Pan Mee Restaurant

Ordering paper from Interior of  I Mum Mum Pan Mee Restaurant

Ordering paper from Interior of  I Mum Mum Pan Mee Restaurant

Food Menu of Interior of  I Mum Mum Pan Mee Restaurant

Honey Green Tea Cost RM 2.90

Original Soup Pan Mee Cost RM 4.00

Curry Chicken pan Mee Cost RM 5.50

Operation Hours : 10:00 - 22:00 (Open Daily)
Location             : One Precinct Plaza

No comments:

Post a Comment