Nuffnang Ads

Monday 24 March 2014

Penang Sungai Nibong - I-Avenue TsurayaKuma House Japanese Restaurant

Today dear and me planning to give a visit to the main branch of tsurayakuma House Japanese restaurant which located at I-Avenue. We was impressed with the interior design of this Japanese Restaurant as this really had separated partition with the Japanese Traditional tatami seating with raised floor was just fix dear and my favor. Their Food taste was kinda great and the portion of the food was kinda Huge.  TsurayaKuma House Japanese Restaurant food taste was having a great quality and really good to try on ^^ I will quotes this restaurant as must try restaurant.

Around TsurayaKuma House Japanese Restaurant 

Around TsurayaKuma House Japanese Restaurant 

Operation Hours (Open Daily)
Lunch 10:30 - 14:00
Dinner 18:00 - 22:00

Location : 1-1-38/39, I-Avenue, Medan Kampung Relau 1
Contact  : 604 641 0828

No comments:

Post a Comment