Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Penang 1st Avenue Mall - Kenny Rongers Rosters Restaurant

Dear and me are having ours dinner at Kenny Rongers Rosters Restaurant. Had been a while dear and me never visit this outlets as previous visit dear and me found that the services here was kinda bad. Obviously today this outlets was running down the crowd on visiting they... dear and me was the second customer of the night.

There was no must of different compare previous visit... the servicing speed still that slow while dear and me would like to put ours offer. But the food menu had some changes and improvement. Overall dear and me feel that the management of the kenny ronger restaurant had to look into their waitress service.... as they had their strength on their Cup cake (this was the reason why dear and me visited back the restaurant).  
Around Kenny Rogers ROASTERS Restaurant 

Around Kenny Rogers ROASTERS Restaurant 

Kenny Rogers ROASTERS Restaurant  Food Menu

Kenny Rogers ROASTERS Restaurant  Food Menu

Ours Dinner :)

Ours Dinner 2 :)

The was one of the best cup cake dear and me enjoy before

Operation Hours : 11:00 - 22:00 (Open Daily)
Location              : Level 4-13A, 1st Avenue Mall
Contact                : +604 261 2033 (http://www.krr.com.my/v3/restaurant-locator.php?area=all)

No comments:

Post a Comment