Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 16 November 2014

Penang Bayan Baru - Jalan Tengah Chicken Rice Stall

After the Penang Bridge Marathon 2014.... dear and me continue with ours food hunting at Jalan Tengah Food Court. While dear and me arrived here we can see there is a few people like us came here to enjoy the lunch after the Penang Bridge Marathon run. There is not much of Food stall having their business here. Dear and me had order the Chicken Rice to try up....cost RM 13 as dear and me had order the pork slide. Overall dear and me feel that there is no surprise for us as the chicken rice here was kinda common.  

Around Jalan Tengah Chicken Rice Stall

Around Jalan Tengah Chicken Rice Stall

Around Jalan Tengah Chicken Rice Stall

Around Jalan Tengah Chicken Rice Stall

Around Jalan Tengah Chicken Rice Stall

Operation Hours : 08:00 - 13:00 (Open Daily)
Location              : Jalan Tengah Food court

No comments:

Post a Comment