Nuffnang Ads

Monday 11 February 2013

Penang Queensbay Mall - Coffee Bean Cafe

Today dear and her internship friend was having the chinese New year reunion celebration at Coffee Bean Cafe Queensbay Mall. Had been a while dear and me was not at visit here. Queensbay Mall Coffee Bean was one of the popular place for dear and me visit back in ours college time... alots of assignment, thesis time dear and me spend at this outlets. Well this was the first time dear and me came here as leisure. A group of friendly and nice person i meet. Let then 3 minute i had been involve to their conversation and start talking like an old friend. Great fellowship place :) Wel Al the best in all future undertaking and Happy Chinese New Year. Gong xi fa Chai :) 

Around Coffee Bean Cafe

Around Coffee Bean Cafe 

Around Coffee Bean Cafe 

Around Coffee Bean Cafe 

Dear and me :) 

Around Coffee Bean Cafe 

Around Coffee Bean Cafe 

Around Coffee Bean Cafe 

Around Coffee Bean Cafe 

Around Coffee Bean Cafe 

Around Coffee Bean Cafe 

Operation Hours : 11:00 - 23:00 (Open daily)
Contact             : http://www.coffeebean.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment