Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 17 February 2013

Penang Queensbay Mall - Xuan Xin Restaurant

After dear and me having the membership royalty card of Xuan Xin restaurant the frequency we visit had been highly increased. Well Dear and me kinda like the set for 2 dishes being served by Xuan Xin Restaurant. The Food really served dear and me very well...... taste was really great :) If you had not try up any food in Xuan Xin restaurant you have go try up :) Dear and me quote the food in Xuan Xin Restaurant as MUST TRY food here. 
Around Xuan Xin Restaurant 

Around Xuan Xin Restaurant 

Dear Enjoying her food ahaha (She got to kill me if she saw this)

Operation Hours    : 11:00 - 22:00 (Open Daily)
Location               : Level 2  Queensbay Mall, South Bay
Contact                 : 604 643 1779 (http://xuanxinrestaurant.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment