Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 2 August 2014

Penang Bukit Mertajam - Alma Aeon Jusco Mall

Today dear and me was visiting the newly build up Alma Aeon Jusco Mall. It was kinda crowded here as dear and me hardly find the car park here. Dear and me had make the slightly compare better 2 Jusco in Penang. Dear and me found that the variety of stuff here was more compare Queensbay Mall Penang. Well Dear and me decided to sign up the jusco membership card here. Dear and me had quote this Jusco as must visit Mall around Bukit Mertajam :)     

Around Alma Aeon Jusco Mall 

Around Alma Aeon Jusco Mall 

Operation Hours : 10:00 - 22:00 (Open Daily)
Location             : Alma, Bukit Mertajam 
Contact               : http://aeonretail.com.my/promotion/store-locations/store-and-shopping-centre/location_detailABM.php

No comments:

Post a Comment