Nuffnang Ads

Friday 22 August 2014

Penang Butterworth Raja Uda Tom Yam - No Signboard (光华小学旁边)

Dear and me here again today. Today dear and me choice to stay at outside the Shop.... Too bad when we having ours dinner the rain started to fall... and the rain started to splash in to us lolx.... I will suggested you to check the weather first before you choice a place to sit :). Overall the fish fillet was still that fine to enjoy with. Price tonight for two bowl of Tom yam maggi Mee cost us RM 22.00.  

Around the tom yam Stall 

The Best drink you can enjoy here :)

Around the tom yam Stall 

Around the tom yam Stall 

Dear and me :) 

Around the tom yam Stall 

Operation Hours : 17:30 - 02:00 (Closed on Wednesday)
Contact : 012-479 0283 (The Boss give me her contact for confirmation on their operation on next visit)

No comments:

Post a Comment