Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 14 February 2015

(Day 1) Perak Ipoh - PLUS Gopeng Tol

After having a great breakfast at Ipoh Town.... dear and me continue our journey toward Kuala Lumpur. Due to we came in form the north of Ipoh.... our smart Tag begin double charge dear and me plan to stop the Ipoh south Tol to claim back our payment. The tol officer here was really not friend as i asking they where can i had the refund there officer point me to the opposite of the Highway PLUS Office. Whereas i need to big a Big U-turn from Gopeng tol to opposite road again to do the payment. Therefore i stop my car a safe places at the highway side and i get down to from the car and plan to use the overhead bridge go over the highway. But when i reach there there is another Malays ladies stop me... she claim that the overhead bridge is build for the worker only. I ask for permission to contact the officer so i can explain my need... but she said all on leave. Without any further information i begin block and i got to return to my car. No choice i plan to make an U-turn to opposite road.

When reaching the Gopeng Tol i saw there is an smaller size PLUS office here and plan to try my luck.... indeed my issue solve in 5 minute. Serious feel that flexibility attitude really need to apply on every angle of position on the job and i plan to launch the complain toward the machine on this issue. 
Ipoh South Toll

Around PLUS Gopeng Tol

Around PLUS Gopeng Tol

Around PLUS Gopeng Tol

Operation Hours : 08:00 - 18:00 (Open Daily)
Location : Gopeng, Perak  

No comments:

Post a Comment