Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Penang Bayan Lepas - Penang International Airport

Today i came over here to sent off dear for her business trip. Well today there is a new car parking ticketing machine had been install at the Airport car park. But there is some bug being faces by me. The payment machine is located at G floor outdoor space ( to be exact right opposite the airport ticketing counter) Hiding behind one of the pole. 

My charges is RM 2.... because i do not had any change i insert RM 20 per piece inside the machine and expected it return me RM 18. But this machine do not return me any money. I got to went up to the information counter at Level 1 seek for advise. Well the Malays ladies who seated at information counter ask me to drove to the exit there and tell they my problem. Well the will manually return you the money and i not sure until now it is the machine issue already solve or not. Advisable to only insert small change to avoid this issue to happen on you.

Around Penang International Airport 

Around Penang International Airport 

Around Penang International Airport 

Around Penang International Airport 

Around Penang International Airport 

The newly implemented car park ticket

Operation Hours : 24 hour 7 day a week
Location : Bayan Lepas Penang
Contact : http://www.penangairport.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment