Nuffnang Ads

Monday 20 July 2015

Penang Georgetown - NS Nasi Kandar 24 hours Cafe

At the evening we bringing our family to try up the NS Nasi Kandar 24 hours Cafe at Burmah Road. This NS Nasi Kandar 24 hours Cafe is my all time favourite back in my Uni time. I came here very offer after my submission of my assignment or after my late night studies. NS Nasi Kandar 24 hours Cafe selling off very great taste fried chicken. This round i found out they had make some price adjustment as i too back the routine variety of food the price different by RM 0.50. Overall the food here still so satisfy us :) 

Around NS Nasi Kandar 24 hours Cafe

Around NS Nasi Kandar 24 hours Cafe

Around NS Nasi Kandar 24 hours Cafe

Cost RM 5.50

Operation Hours : 24 hours 7 day a week
Location : 142-I Burmah Road, Georgetown
Contact :+604 226 1924

No comments:

Post a Comment