Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Singapore Tampines MRT - Tampines 1 Kuriya Japanese Market

I guess dear and me had fully addicted with the Tonkotsu Ramen served by the Meiya Stall inside the Juriya Japanese Market. It is located at Basement of Tampines one where you can direct access the entrance from MRT Exit. Dear and me had visited alots Japanese restaurant in Singapore but dear and me we found out that the Ramen that begin served here is one of the best we can enjoy. We found out rival of Kuriya japanese Market restaurant in Tampines area could fought over with the taste that begin served here. Dear and me had quote Kuriya Japanese Market as MUST VISIT in Tampines.

Around Tampines One Kuriya Japanese Restaurant 

Operation Hours : 10:00 - 22:00 (Open Daily) 
Location : Basement, Tampines 1 (Facing the staircase)

No comments:

Post a Comment