Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 18 June 2015

Penang Bayan Lepas - Penang International Airport Travel from Penang to Singapore

I spend another 1 hour 20 minute on the flight again. On my way from Penang International Airport toward Changi International Airport..... Island to Island trip :) This trip is pretty relax as my official business due time is expected to end within 2 hour the rest of my time is just tour around the island and make some survey on the property visit in Singapore. Airbus A320 had became one of the best companies for my travel recently :)  

Travel from Penang to Singapore 

A320 :)

Travel from Penang to Singapore 

Travel from Penang to Singapore 

Travel from Penang to Singapore 

Travel from Penang to Singapore 

Travel from Penang to Singapore 

Travel from Penang to Singapore 

Journey Hours : 1 hour 20 minute

No comments:

Post a Comment