Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 18 June 2015

Singapore Boon Keng MRT - Tan Teoh Clinic & Surgery

After all the official business due. I continue my journey toward the Tan Teoh Clinic & Surgery for my annually body check up. This is the first time i came over here.... i get to know this clinic when i check the list of my insurance panel clinic and this is the nearest to my office in Singapore. Well it is a compact clinic you can find here. Although it is crowded but it is kinda fast to reach your turn to see the doctor. They do combine with another X-Ray center too :) A small yet a compact clinic we can find in Boon Keng.


Using Grab taxi Mobile apps in Singapore to Short the distance toward my Panel Clinic

Around Tan-Teoh Clinic & Surgery 

Around Tan-Teoh Clinic & Surgery 

Around Tan-Teoh Clinic & Surgery 

Around Tan-Teoh Clinic & Surgery 

Around Tan-Teoh Clinic & Surgery 

Around Tan-Teoh Clinic & Surgery 

Around Tan-Teoh Clinic & Surgery 

Operation Hours : 08:30 - 18:00 (Open Daily)
Location : 101 Towner Road #01-212 322101 Singapore 
Contact  : +65 6295 2278 (https://www.practo.com/singapore/clinic/tan-teoh-clinic-surgery-boon-keng)

No comments:

Post a Comment