Nuffnang Ads

Friday 26 June 2015

Penang Georgetown - Acheeh Street Last Rotaract Club of Penang General Meeting for My Presidency RY 2014/2015

Tonight it will be the last night for me to chair the Rotaract Club of Penang General Meeting fot Rotary Year 2014/2015. I will be officially step down as the Club President from 30 June 2015 onward and officially became outgoing president from 1 July 2015. It is my honour to be elected as the club president for this term. I had successfully inducted a group of new blood in Rotaract Club of Penang. As i always said it it the time for us "RAC Penang" to build a group of youngster as most of us already entry the mode of "Got Energy, Got Money But No Time" for others stuff beside career and building up the new family. It is a great honour again as i successfully inducted 10 new member and hope the new leader will lead they well. Anyway i would like to Thank to all the member again for the great support for Rotary Term 2014/2015 !!!! Looking forward for another great year with you all Viva La Rotaract Club of Penang !!  

Last Rotaract Club of Penang General Meeting for My Presidency RY 2014/2015

Last Rotaract Club of Penang General Meeting for My Presidency RY 2014/2015

Last Rotaract Club of Penang General Meeting for My Presidency RY 2014/2015

Last Rotaract Club of Penang General Meeting for My Presidency RY 2014/2015

This honour will be for all of member Rotaract Club of Penang

Event Time : 08:30pm - 10:30pm (Happened on every second and fourth week Friday night)
Location : Rotary Youth Centre, Acheen Street Georgetown 
Contact : +6016 2580922 (https://www.facebook.com/rotaractclubofpenang/)

No comments:

Post a Comment